Salem Family Law Lawyer
My Divorce Practice
Divorce is a challenging time for all parties involved, and there is much at stake. Having a knowledgeable divorce lawyer on your side can make the process easier to bear and give you the best possible chance of achieving your legal goals.
In a divorce, many aspects of your future are up in the air — your finances, your living situation, the time you spend with your children. I understand the high stakes involved. This is why I devote 100 percent of my practice to divorce and family law. I give every client personal service and handle every divorce with acute attention to detail.
Full-Service Family Law Firm
I handle a broad range of family law matters for clients in Salem, Oregon, and throughout Marion, Polk and Linn counties. In addition to divorce, I handle matters relating to:
- Child custody and parenting time: Establishing child custody and parenting time/visitation schedules. Representing clients in child custody disputes.
- Child and spousal support: Helping my clients achieve fair and just child support and spousal support orders.
- Property division: Protecting my clients’ financial interests in the division of real estate, retirement accounts and other assets.
- Gray divorce: I place a special emphasis on divorce involving couples in their silver years, and am well-versed in the unique legal concerns they face.
- Third-party child custody matters: I am dedicated to protecting grandparents’ rights in child custody and visitation matters. I can help you address the complex matters that arise when a third party such as a grandparent seeks custody of a child. My clients include grandparents who have been the primary caretaker of the child for years, and grandparents of children who have been neglected by their parents.
Whatever family law matter you face, I will work with you personally to help you achieve the best possible result. I give my clients the straight talk and realistic expectations they deserve.
Contact A Skilled Matrimonial Lawyer
Are you seeking experienced representation for a marriage dissolution or other family law matter? Contact my law office online or by telephone at 503-798-9795 to arrange a consultation with a Salem family law attorney.