Salem Child Support Attorney
When parents divorce or separate, their duty to care for their children does not go away. Child support is a means of a noncustodial parent providing money for the care and well-being of the children.
In Oregon, child support is determined by a set of guidelines that takes into account factors such as:
- The number of children
- The income of each parent
- Special needs of the children
Whether you are seeking child support or it is being sought from you, it is important to protect your legal rights. At The Law Office of Alexander M. Jones, I am committed to protecting my clients’ rights and the best interests of their children. I can provide you with the knowledgeable legal guidance you need for child support issues and other family law matters.
Contact my law office at 503-798-9795 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable Salem child support lawyer.
In Oregon, there are three types of spousal support:
- Spousal maintenance: Support to help the receiving spouse maintain the standard of living enjoyed during the marriage.
- Transitional support: Support to help the receiving spouse obtain training and education to succeed in the job market.
- Compensatory support: Support intended to compensate the receiving spouse for contributions to the other spouse’s education, career and earning capacity.
If you are seeking spousal support, it is important that you obtain what you deserve. If your spouse is seeking spousal support from you, it is important that your financial interests are protected. Whichever side of this issue you are on, I can provide you with the strong advocacy you need.
Contact A Salem Alimony Attorney Today
Are you seeking guidance for a child support or spousal support/alimony matter? Contact my law office online or by telephone at 503-798-9795 to arrange a consultation with a Salem child support lawyer.